Volunteers needed for parking detail for our first home football game vs Scottsboro
5PM - Half-time
@ SHS and S9
Volunteers needed for:
Clean up of Stadium
Saturday Aug 30th 2014
7:00am - 8:30ish
FIRST BOOSTER CLUB MEETING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
SEPT 9, 2014
Come meet the Instructors, the 2014/2015 Booster Club Board, and find out what is coming up for the cadets this school year.
Sparkman High School JROTC
2616 Jeff Road NW
Harvest, AL 35749
Phone: (256) 837-0331
When: Friday Night, August 29th 2014
Location: Volunteers report to Alpha Gate (main parking lot when entering SHS) or Charlie Gate ( S9)
Parking Volunteer Details:
· Setup will be from 4:00pm - 5:00pm -- Only 2 adults per gate (Alpha -- SHS, and Charlie -- S9) are needed for Setup.
· Primary work shift is from 5:00pm until Half-time. You will need to be able to work the entire time from 5:00pm until half-time (or whenever the lots at SHS and S9 are full).
2) Number of Adults Needed:
· SHS (Alpha Gate) (min total of 5 adults needed): 3 adults taking money, 2 directing traffic (at least 2 of these need to be males)
· S9 (Charlie Gate) (min total of 4 adults needed): 2 taking money, 2 directing traffic (if necessary)
- ALSO at S9 (Charlie Gate ) (min total of 2 adults needed): 2 helping at the crosswalk (between S9 and SHS),
3) Money Collection/Accounting:
· The money collected at S9 has to be kept separate from the money collected at SHS. These amounts must be counted and receipted separately after the parking duty.
· One adult/parent from each gate will be designated as the point-of-contact (POC) responsible for handling the collection of the money when parking duty is over for the evening. Therefore, volunteers at each gate will turn in their money to the designee at the end of the time.
· All parking money is taken to the JROTC classroom for counting and receipt at half-time.
· Setup volunteers report to the JROTC Classroom at 4:00pm to pick up reflective vests, money aprons/pouches and initial change.
· Primary work shift volunteers report at 5:00pm to Alpha or Charlie Gate -- depending on which you are assigned to help with.
· 4:00pm - 5:00pm (Setup) -
· 5:00pm - Half-Time (Primary work shift) -
Thank you (in advance) for all of your help!
Saturday Aug 30, 2014
7:00 am – 8:30ish